BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
At Coop Trading, our purpose is to make a better everyday through leading Nordic private brands for 27 million Nordic consumers. As a key player in the Nordic purchasing landscape, we represent Coop in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and SOK in Finland, negotiating Nordic agreements and innovating products for our Private Brands portfolio. This diverse portfolio encompasses both food and daily non-food items within our private brands, Xtra, Coop, and Änglamark. Over the last few years, we have seen a rapid growth in the sales of our private brand products, which we expect will continue in the years to come.
With over 130 dedicated professionals, 9 in Valencia, Spain, and a network of trusted partners across the Nordic region, Coop Trading is a dynamic, responsible, and ambitious workplace. We work to challenge the status quo delivering the best and most innovative products with great price/value perception on quality, packaging, innovation, and sustainability.
Our commitment to continuously create and develop our engaging and appreciative work environment is a cornerstone of our identity, reflecting our dedication to being an exceptional employer. Our dedicated employees represent our most important resource being a Nordic competence center.
We are looking for an experienced Nordic Strategic Buyer who embodies the essence of Coop Trading – someone who is ambitious, responsible, and passionate, and who possesses the qualities of a game-changer. Our purpose is the driving force behind everything we do. As a Nordic Strategic Buyer, you will be at the forefront of living our purpose, challenging the status quo through your knowledge, ambitions, and passion. You will refer to the Nordic Sourcing Group Manager and will be part of the Fresh, Frozen and Indulgence team.
Expect that this job is not a traditional buyer position, as it also involves working with strategic category development and working with private brands. Your key role is to secure excellent price/value perception by the Nordic consumers by working strategically with your categories and innovation, and in parallel work continuously with operational excellence through competitive prices, service level, and supplier base. A key success factor in the daily work is knowledge sharing and a close cooperation with product specialists, brand designers, as well as your national category stakeholders in Coop Denmark, Coop Sweden, Coop Norway, and Finland (SOK).
- Develop and execute category strategies driven by consumer insights and deep understanding of the 4 Nordic markets
- Continuously work with and achieve operational excellence, including competitive prices, service level and total cost of ownership
- Follow through on negotiation including collection of data in-order to perform these negotiations successfully
- Perform excellent stakeholder management towards our 4 partners and within Coop Trading
- Plan and follow through on development of new products, including market analysis and supplier engagement
- Develop and maintain a range of products with excellent price/value perception to build leading private brands
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our ways of working, e.g. on brand building and price negotiations
- A "one step ahead" and ambitious mindset with a desire to make a difference and challenge the status quo
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for your work
- Excellent stakeholder, communication, and collaboration skill
- Minimum +5 years’ negotiation experience at all levels, and having worked with total cost of ownership is an advantage
- Driven by working with consumer insights to make category and product decisions to build brand perception by consumers
- Experience from retail or/and Nordic cooperation will be considered an advantage
- Structured and analytical skills is required, and that you can maintain it in pressed situations
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Nordic languages is a bonus)
What We Offer:
- A compelling purpose to create A better everyday through leading Nordic private brands
- A dynamic and inclusive workplace culture that values your well-being
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A chance to be part of a team that is shaping the future of private brands in the Nordics
If you are ready to make your mark as a Nordic Strategic Buyer in a forward-thinking organization and share our passion for better everyday living through leading private brands, we encourage you to apply.
Application Deadline: December 20th – but we read the applications continuously.
Place of work: Currently, our office is in Taastrup - however we are looking at new locations closer to Copenhagen.
If you have questions, please contact Nordic Sourcing Group Manager Michael Bjunes, +45 27 77 23 32
At Coop Trading, we aim to create an inclusive and diverse environment, and we actively search for qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability or age. You will be part of a diverse and inclusive company, where we see diversity as a strength.
We want to create equal opportunities for everyone and ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process. It is therefore up to you whether you wish to attach an application and a photo.
Coop Trading is a Nordic sourcing company that, on behalf of the Nordic Coops in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and SOK in Finland, negotiates Nordic agreements and develops goods for our private brand products. Our private brand products include food and non-food consumer products in the brands Xtra, Coop, and Änglamark, and are sold to more than 13 million consumers in the Nordic countries.
Denne jobannonce blev oprindeligt opslået på https://www.ofir.dk/
(Den originale annonce kan ses på: https://www.ofir.dk/showojob?ofirid=ebef0f27)
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Coop Trading, Helgeshøj Alle, 2630 Taastrup
Ansøgningsfrist: 20-12-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5948766